Amour Fragrances & Beauty Boutique
JOB TYPE: Full Time / Part Time
EXPERIENCE: Retail Sales, 1 year (Preferred)
Luxury and sustainable beauty company looking for a responsible, experienced beauty brand ambassador for in-store support. Must share passion and enthusiasm for the beauty industry as well as adopt a conscious environmentally sound philosophy to the way we operate our business.
- Achieve sales goals and build brand awareness
- Plan and execute in-store training on product line
- Ability to work independently, on weekends when necessary and retail hours
- Build relationships with all store’s employees
- Must have beauty, fragrance, or cosmetic retail experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales preferred
- SEPHORA or similar retailer experience is a plus
- Proven track records of achieving sales goals and making an impact on the business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Train on and sell exciting beauty brands across different beauty categories
- Flexible hours (shifts are 4 – 6 hours during the day, evening and on weekends)
- Cultivate brand awareness and excitement as the brand expert
WORK LOCATION: Multiple locations
Working days: Monday
Iman Youssef, MA ILC CA
Fragrances & Beauty Boutique
1555 Talbot Rd.
Tel: (519) 967-8282 | Cell: 226-344-8282
GAP Factory is looking for a Part Time Key Holder Specialist (Maternity Leave Contract).
Please contact the store and ask for the manager, or apply at gap.com/jobs.
Reitmans is where the latest looks come to play. Join our team and let your passion for fashion show. We look forward to working with you! We are looking for a talented Team Leader to join our team!
Reporting to the Supervisor in charge, the Team Leader is the customer service expert and they share their knowledge with the rest of the staff so they can become experts too! Their key focus is to support the store management team with all daily tasks and achieving sales targets.
A typical day will also include the following:
- Ensuring that customer service standards are met and maintained
- Representing the brand by providing in depth product and promotion information; o Creating and fostering a positive work environment
- Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates to help them reach their goals
- Being groomed to become an Assistant Store Manager.
This job might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of your way to make your customers smile.
- You like fashion…no actually, you love fashion. Your friends are always complementing your wardrobe.
- You’re a natural leader; able to coach others and you take pride in your work.
- You’re results driven and you can rally the team.
- You have prior experience with customer service, preferably in a retail setting.
- You’re flexible and don’t mind working evening and weekends…as long as you’re working with fun people.
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited (RCL as we affectionately call ourselves), that has over 800 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners. There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL Recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities are available to applicants who are selected for an interview. Please notify the interviewer in advance of any accommodations you require.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply within.
Part-Time 3rd Key Supervisor
Windsor Crossing Premium Outlet Mall – Windsor, ON
For over 100 years Samsonite has continued to leverage its craftsmanship and heritage as an innovator, to create unique solutions for the sophisticated traveler. By identifying trends and interpreting travelers’ needs, Samsonite continues to infuse innovation and new ideas into travel, re-igniting the sophistication and experience of the past.
Candidates must have experience in the retail industry, customer service, inventory control, be able to work flex schedule, have excellent selling skills, knowledge of pos systems, be a team player with a High School Diploma or GED. Local residents only.
- Drive sales/customer service
- To consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that create a positive customer experience
- Assist with achievement of store sales goals and profit plans
- Assist with overall operations of store
- Protect company assets
- Ability to drive sales by understanding / explaining merchandise to the customer
- Demonstrates accuracy and efficiency at point of sale
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Part-Time Position
Apply by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com
Experienced mature full-time keyholder
High school diploma an asset
Strong time management and prioritizing skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to delegate take ownership and lead a team
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift and handle merchandise boxes approximately 30 pounds
This position is a full-time Key holder position . You would be required to lead a team in the absence of the store manager. Their key is responsible for overseeing all store operations including opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, restocking, visual, customer service etc.
Please forward your email confidentially to
Nova690@hotmail.com. Or hand-deliver to Stitches at Windsor Crossing
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT & JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada’s continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Assist Store and Assistant Managers in managing all personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and store results
- Direct and motivate the store team to provide unparalleled, spirited service to all customers, generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained
- Maximize employee productivity
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of company Policy & Procedures and established Best Practices
- Create an environment which is spirited and results-driven
- Assist in employee training and development
- Minimum of one year full-time retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, an asset
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office, lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, and holidays shifts
Tommy Hilfiger #703 – Windsor Crossing
1555 Talbot Road, Unit #180
Phone: (519) 250-7922
APPLY IN PERSON